Standard Homeopathic Company, in consultation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is voluntarily recalling its Hyland’s Teething Tablets. The company is initiating this recall due to an FDA investigation of its manufacturing facility. Hyland’s Teething Tablets are manufactured in the U.S. and distributed throughout North America.
The Hyland’s Teething Tablets UPC codes being recalled are:
- Hyland’s Teething Tablets, 125 tablets, UPC # 3 54973 75041
- Hyland’s Teething Tablets, 250 tablets, UPC # 3 54973 75042
- Hyland’s Teething Tablets, 125 tablets, UPC # 3 54973 75066
- Hyland’s Teething Tablets, 50 tablets, UPC # 3 54973 75044
- Hyland’s Teething Tablets, 145 tablets, UPC # 3 54973 75121
- Hyland’s Teething Tablets, Clip Strip 6×125 tablets, UPC # 3 54973 35109
Adverse events have been reported but the FDA has said that a conclusive link has not been determined. The company, in working with the FDA, has identified manufacturing processes of Teething Tablets that can be improved to ensure uniformity of dosage.
Consumers concerned about the safety of the product can contact Standard Homeopathic Company for instructions on a refund or replacement product at 1-877-496-5044 (Monday-Friday 8am-10pm Eastern Time, Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm Eastern Time) or go to their website at www.hylandsteething.com/recall
The Food Co-op has removed this product from our shelves. If you have questions about any products purchased at our store please contact SIPS Mananger Deb Shortess at 360-385-2831, ext. 106.