PT Food Co-op

The Food Co-op, 414 Kearney Street, Port Townsend, 98368
Phone: (360) 385-2883

40th Anniversary Party Video

Thank you Jack Olmsted for making available his video of the Food Co-op 40th Anniversary party. To view the video, go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gi0MQSOHe0

To see comments and photos, check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TheFoodCoop

7 Responses to “40th Anniversary Party Video” Comments are currently closed.

1. ana says:

Wonderful party!
    Would love a list of the cheeses served.
    Thank you Food Co-op!

• Hi Ana,
      Beth (our caterer) is going to send me a list of the foods she provided. Someone else wanted to know what crackers we had, and we want to promote those vendors! Most of the cheeses were from Mt. Townsend Creamery.
      I’ll get back to you on Sunday (I’m off until then)!
      Brwyn

2. ana says:

Thank you!!
    I loved them all, but especially a double (triple?) cream that was ooy-gooey! YUM!
    I will check back.
    Thanks again for everything.

3. ana says:

Any lists available??

• foodcoop says:

Thanks for checking in again. I did get a voice mail from our caterer, Beth Johnson, owner of InSeason Catering with this list of goodies served at the Co-op 40th Anniversary party: Black Sheep Creamery fresh sheep chevre with olive oil, capers, and lemon zest; Mt. Townsend Creamery; Sea Stack, Red Alder, Truffle Stack, Mt. Cirrus, and Off Kilter; SpringRain Farm skewers with fresh tomatoes, basil, and fresh mozzarella with olive oil; Beecher’s Flagship and Marco Polo; beet humus, regular humus, and spanakopita! Yummy! Unfortunately, she is out of town, and didn’t leave me the brand of crackers she used.

4. ana says:

Thanks.
    I know there was a blue cheese in there but don’t see it on the list.
    Ah well…still a wonderful memory :-)

• foodcoop says:

Well, Beth was telling me the offerings over the phone because she forgot to respond to my email prior to leaving town. You can call her in her kitchen and leave her a message at InSeason Catering 379-3538. Good luck!