|When:||Back to Calendar March 13, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm||Where:||Co-op Annex
2482 Washington St
Port Townsend,WA 98368
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Categories:||Board Calendar Community Events|
The purpose of the Product Research Committee is to:
- To conduct ongoing research related to products offered by The Food Co-op to support the Board and, consistent with Board policies and direction, to support Operations requests, including, but not limited to:
- Making inquiries and researching data for the Board pursuant to the implementation of its boycott policy, when and if required.
- Collecting and maintaining information regarding the corporate ownership of the companies whose products we carry, as appropriate for the implementation of our mission and principles and/or boycott policies.
- Acting as a resource to the Board by conducting research s requested regarding product selections, food safety, health aspects, and other issues of concern related to products offered.
- Assisting with any other research deemed as needed by the Board and appropriate to this committee.
2. To perform a review every five years of the document called the “Products We Choose To Carry” and to make recommendations to the Board for additions, redactions, revisions to the language of this document, if problems are identified.