Local Beer & Wine
- Alpenfire Organic Cider in Port Townsend, WA–award-winning cider, bitter-sweet semi-sweet and extra dry traditional unpasteurized & unfiltered cider.
- Bainbridge Island Vineyards on Bainbridge Island, WA-locally grown grapes made into fine local wines including Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Madeleine Angevine, Ferryboat White, and Strawberry Wine made with Bainbridge Island strawberries.
- Eaglemount Cidery in Port Townsend, WA-award-winning hard cider crafted from heirloom apples from the old Eaglemount homestead site and other old homesteads on the peninsula.
- Eleven Winery on Bainbridge Island, WA-a small family-run winery producing great wines from Washington and Oregon grapes.
- Fairwinds Winery in Port Townsend, WA-Port Townsend winery is the only Washington winery producing Aligote (a white Burgundy). Also look for Gewürztraminer, Lemberger, and Fireweed Mead.
- Finnriver Farm Cidery in Chimacum, WA-artisan sparkling cider and farmstead sparkling cider.
- Hoodsport Winery in Clallam County-small award-winning winery located on the Olympic Peninsula. Look for Raspberry and Rhubarb wines.
- Lost Mountain Winery in Sequim, WA-small, family-owned winery produces limited bottlings of red wines including Distinguished Dage Red and Cellar Rat Red.
- Olympic Cellars in Clallam County-a winery owned and operated by 3 “sisters through the grape,” bringing us fine wines like Working Girl White, Dungeness White, and Rose the Riveter.
- Port Townsend Brewing Company in Port Townsend, WA-local ales brewed by our PT brewery include Scotch-style Ale, Porter, Boatyard bitter and I.P.A.
- Sorensen Cellars in Port Townsend, WA-small family winery making wines from Washington grapes. Two labels: Sorensen and Townsend Bay.
We define “Local” as grown, raised, or produced in Jefferson, Clallam, Kitsap or Island Counties. Local products are identified with an “L”-Local shelf tag. Shelf labels with a green State of Washington outline identify products from Washington.