Local (and near Local) Suppliers
- Auntie Quaint Teas in Port Townsend, WA-lavender teas made from lavender grown on the Olympic Peninsula.
- CB Nuts in Kingston, WA-peanuts and grind your own peanut butter.
- Heliotrope Mirthful Bakery in Port Townsend, WA-4-grain cereal
- Mirracole Morsels in Kingston WA-cranberry hazelnut granola
- Mountain Spirit Teas in Port Townsend, WA-Tasty Tea, Tea for Two, Yerba Maté, Kids Comfort, Calming Tea, Herbal Vit-Min Tea, Everybody’s Cold
- Rainbow Honey Co. in Northport, WA-mountain wildflower unfiltered honey “heated just enough to flow but not enough to destroy the enzymes”
- Silverwater Café Spice Blends in Port Townsend, WA-Popcorn Spice and Secret Spice
- Sunrise Coffee in Port Townsend, WA-coffees blended and roasted in Port Townsend
We define “Local” as grown, raised, or produced in Jefferson, Clallam, Kitsap or Island Counties. Local products are identified with an “L”-Local shelf tag. Shelf labels with a green State of Washington outline identify products from Washington.