Local Foods in the Deli
- Cuisine Med in Port Townsend, WA-Anzac or Down Under cookies and Triple Chocolate cake.
- Nash’s Organic Produce in Sequim, WA-veggies used for making sandwiches, juices, and many of the fresh salads and other dishes in the Deli case.
- Pane d’Amore in Port Townsend, WA-local bread maker supplies the breads used for sandwiches stocked in our Grab & Go case and the whole grain rolls that accompany our soups.
- Sunrise Coffee in Port Townsend, WA-locally blended and roasted organic coffees for our coffee bar including special Co-op blends Briar’s Brew French Roast, Port Townsend Bay Medium Roast, and Jonesin’ for the Bean Decaf (these blends are available in the bulk coffee section as well).
- Uptown Catering in Port Townsend, WA-bakery items including biscotti, macaroons, cookies, brownies, coffee cake, scones, and Candace’s rice pudding (in the Deli case).
We define “Local” as grown, raised, or produced in Jefferson, Clallam, Kitsap or Island Counties. Local products are identified with an “L”-Local shelf tag. Shelf labels with a green State of Washington outline identify products from Washington.