- Anne’s Pesto in Rainier, WA-Italian pesto and Sun-dried tomato pesto
- Pheasant Fields in Silverdale-local eggs
- Solstice Farm in Chimacum-local eggs (seasonal, not always available)
- SpringRain Farm in Chimacum-local eggs (seasonal, not always available)
- Whiskey Hill Goat Dairy in Port Townsend, WA-raw goat milk and goat cheeses made from farm-raised goat milk.
- Wilcox Family Farm in Roy, WA-cultured buttermilk
We define “Local” as grown, raised, or produced in Jefferson, Clallam, Kitsap or Island Counties. Local products are identified with an “L”-Local shelf tag. Shelf labels with a green State of Washington outline identify products from Washington.