- Barleans Organic Oils in Ferndale, WA-flax supplements including flax oil capsules and “Essential Woman” supplement.
- Bunny’s Bath in Port Townsend, WA-soaps and lip balms pure enough to eat with unusual fragrances like “Lemongrass Sage” and “Spearmint Eucalyptus,” and Lavender Calendula Baby Soap.
- J.P. Durga in Port Ludlow, WA-body care products and candles with exotic scents like “Candela Tango,” “Soul of Sage,” and “Roseline.” These products are made with pure, natural food-quality ingredients and without chemicals or petroleum products.
- Mountain Spirit Herb Company in Port Townsend, WA-body care products created by local herbalist Denise Joy include tinctures, salves, massage oils, and hydro-therapy sprays.
- Oasis Naturals in Sequim, WA-lavender-scented personal care products include foot massage oils, facial cleansing bars, Shea Butter, perfume, and skin mists/re-hydrators.
- Tavenner’s in Port Townsend, WA-our local beekeeper brings us Bee-Natural Lip Balm, a local honey product.
- Townsend Bay Soap Company in Port Townsend, WA-a variety of bath soaps with tantalizing fragrances like “Woods of Washington,” “Queen of the Nile,” “Gardener’s Grits Geranium,” and “Honey of a Baby Soap.”
- Uncle Harry’s Natural Products in Redmond, WA-a variety of personal care products including massage oils, body scrubs, tooth powders and hemp oil soaps.
Also ask about Fairly Traded products that we sell in our store.
We define “Local” as grown, raised, or produced in Jefferson, Clallam, Kitsap or Island Counties. Local products are identified with an “L”-Local shelf tag. Shelf labels with a green State of Washington outline identify products from Washington.